Rated 0 out of five stars
0 total reviews
These fruity and flavorful overnight oats are great to eat first thing in the morning.
- Total Time: 43 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 8 minutes (30 minutes standing time)
- Servings: 12 servings
- Water 12 cups
- QUAKER® KETTLE HEARTY® Oats 6 cups
- Salt 1 tsp
- Shredded sweetened coconut 2/3 cup
- Mixed dried mango, papaya & pineapple 1 cup diced (1/4")
- Coarsely chopped, lightly salted macadamia nuts 3/4 cup
- Packed light brown sugar 1/2 cup
- In heavy large saucepan, bring water and salt to a brisk boil. Stir in oats, return to boil. Reduce heat, simmer 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in dried fruit, coconut, and brown sugar. Let stand covered or transfer to steam table pan cover. Let stand 30 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Hold on steam table on medium (#5 setting) up to 3 hours. Stir before serving, 1 cup portions. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon macadamia nuts.
There’s no way to spin this. We’re sorry for taking so long!