Rated 0 out of five stars
0 total reviews
You'll kick yourself if you don't try making a Bundaberg Moscow Mule - with its complex and rich flavor profile thanks to it being brewed over 3 days it's the perfect mixer for this tasty drink.
- Bundaberg Ginger Beer 6 ounces
- Vodka 2 ounce
- Lime juice 0.5 ounce
- Small pieces fresh ginger root 2
- Lime wedge to garnish 1
- Muddle ginger and combine remaining ingredients (except Bundaberg) into a shaker.
- Shake then strain into a copper mug and top with Bundaberg Ginger Beer.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Enjoy your drink!
There’s no way to spin this. We’re sorry for taking so long!