Rated 0 out of five stars
0 total reviews
Greek Fattoush Salad made with STACY'S® Pita Chips
Traditional Greek fattoush salad gets a crunchy upgrade with STACY'S® Pita Chips.
- Servings: 2 servings
- STACY'S® Simply Naked® Pita Chips broken 4 ounce (wt.)
- NEAR EAST® quinoa blend (rosemary olive oil) 1 package
- Yellow tomatoes, large dice 1/2 cup
- Cucumber, peeled, seeded, large dice 1/2 cup
- Feta cheese, large dice 1/2 cup
- Garbanzo beans, canned, drained 1/2 cup
- Curly parsley, rough chopped 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice, fresh squeezed 2 tbsp
- Garlic, minced 1 tsp
- White pepper 1/4 tsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Cook NEAR EAST® quinoa blend according to instructions on box.
- In a 4 quart mixing bowl, combine cooked quinoa blend, tomatoes, cucumbers, garbanzo beans, feta, parsley, and pita chips.
- In a 1 quart mixing bowl, whisk together lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Pour vinaigrette over contents of the salad and toss gently. Hold salad for up to 4 hours in refrigerator before serving.